Tag Brush

This is my logo tag, in this project it was pretty fun trying to compile different stamps and shapes to give what is normally a simple logo some exciting changes. I enjoyed turning my logo that we created previously into a brush and honestly that never crossed my mind before. But it's very smart and I will definitely be doing that again because now I can use this brush a billion times on any project I may do in the future and it saves tons of time from doing these effects on each project. Above, I've shown a small compilation of three colored versions of the brush. I really enjoy the effect you can see by picking the Red, Green and Blue colors. I've also attached just a black and white version of the tag so we can see what it looks like without all the confusion of the other colors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradient Mesh

Business Cards

Autoscopy