Business Cards


In this Project we were to create three business cards. We were supposed to use the logos we previously created. So initially I created some sketches using Adobe Illustrator.
I spent more time on these sketches that I was expecting and they were much closer to finished products than my sketches normally were. With this I tried very hard to not find many other inspirations because I didn't want my business card to be plain and boring, so if I ever produce these and give them to clients. Anyways, I've narrowed the cards down to three that i'm happiest with and finalized them inside of Adobe InDesign.


Concept One:
First, I've chosen this one because I think the logo hanging off the side on the front of the card looks interesting. And the gray lines reaching around to back of the card leads the eyes to the back of the card where it has my Instagram and a couple of the things I'd consider myself good at.


Concept Two:
This concept was much more simple than the first, and that's because I've used a different logo than the first time. This logo is much more streamlined and I like this card design because it is quick and all the information you need accessible with a single glance. 

Concept Three:
This final design is probably my favorite, and that is because as you can see it features a self portrait so people know exactly who's card it is. This card also to me is quite pleasant to look at and the lines create visual barriers that make the information on the back of the card easy to read. 

Comments

  1. Feedback:
    1. I really like your design concepts!
    I think each business card is really creative and cool, I like how you even added a picture of your face!
    2.I would maybe do more exciting/interesting text font, since everything else is really cool, i think the font could also be.
    On business card number 2 (on the back) I think the quote might've also looked nice on the center line that stretches out to the grey circle.
    3. Super cool!Wish I had your skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment! I appreciate the feedback and I agree typography is by biggest struggle in most of my work. And i'll have to try your second suggestion!

      Delete
  2. Your business cards turned out awesome! You did an awesome job making really creative layouts that are really appealing to the eye. I like how you put your self portrait on the last one, I think it does a good job reflecting your "brand". My only suggestion is maybe messing around with some of the fonts. You have a real talent for this stuff, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I'm glad you liked the cards and I agree that the portrait is fitting!

      Delete
  3. Your business cards are very fun and I enjoyed looking at them. They would definitely grab my attention if they were distributed to me. Some of the designed were a little busy but not overwhelming which I enjoyed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gradient Mesh

Autoscopy