Pre-"Somewhere" Photoshop Post


We were asked to go to some provided links and pick photos that fall into certain categories. This would be my selection for a photo that would be hard to photoshop yourself into. I've chosen this one because of the framing and the lighting in this shot. You can see that there's just not a ton of space to import a photo of myself that wont look out of place, and it would also be hard to match the overexposed light coming from the middle of the shot.


This next one is a photo that is supposed to inspire us for the upcoming project where we have to photoshop ourselves into a photo. I've picked this one because this gentleman has not only added some comedy which i appreciate, he has also blended himself in rather impressively. 


This is my photo I've chosen for it's humor. I've seen photos by James before and they never seem to disappoint. This isn't necessarily a "good" photoshop but it is sort of like a genie wish. It's exactly what the younger guy is asking for but not how he expected it.


Finally, this is a "trick" that we would like to replicate. This is another thing that I have seen in the past but it is still very convincing and very interesting. I quite enjoy the use of perspective and i'm impressed that even looking back at the photo fairly close up, it's hard to notice any issues that would lead you to believe that those are not full size cars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gradient Mesh

Business Cards

Autoscopy