Autoscopy

The Autoscopy is meant to be a change in an environment or a visual hallucination. That's exactly what I attempted to show here. In this photo there's many things I had fun envisioning. As you can see there is a cliff that myself and a small robot are sitting on, enjoying the view. Overlooking a field, which gives off a serious acid trip feel. I had fun mashing together two separate environments that are hardly the same as the originals. Honestly, I couldn't exactly tell you where my train of thought went and why I chose the shapes and colors I did. But I am very happy with the glitchy circles floating in the middle connected by lines. If I were to do this again I believe that I would spend more time focusing on the light in my photo. It was hard to try and change where the light source came from on my body, but i'm still satisfied with the result.

Comments

  1. Max, I really enjoyed finding this project you did great. I like the three layers of the background going from ledge, to mountain range and then sky. The way you colored these different levels really gives the work an added depth. I like that the symbol of green and blue that strikes through the middle of the image still fits in the horizon line of the mountains. Most of all I love the little robot dude chilling on the ledge with you. We all need one of those. Keep up the great work man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment! I appreciate the attention to this piece! I'm also quite happy with the sky and how many of the colors came together. And I 100% agree that everyone needs a little robot buddy! Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gradient Mesh

Business Cards